The young lieutenant of a small Hungarian detachment in the Alps sent a reconnaissance unit into the icy wilderness. It began to snow immediately, snowed for two days, and the unit did not return. The lieutenant suffered, fearing that he had dispatched his own people to death. But the third day the unit came back. Where had they been? How had they made their way? Continue reading
– Know who you are and what matters to you.
– Get clear on what you want to happen.
– Picture success in your mind’s eye.
– Be passionate!
– Ask: is it important and worthwhile?
– Work out allies and get a coalition together.
– Don’t forget your loved ones and a good night out!
– Give the media a good story.
– Ask for help from experienced and important people.
– Be very persistent when people say maybe.
– Expect to go off course on a regular basis before you get there!
Change Activist: Make Big Things Happen Fast
What are you offering the young generation; what have you to offer them? Have you ever considered it? What have you, the older generation, to offer to the younger? Continue reading
The social structure, the culture, is what we have created. So we are the culture and the culture is us. We are the world and the world is us. Continue reading
It is through creating himself that man creates humanity. The individual is the unit of the whole and it is through him that both evolution and revolution can take place. You are that unit.
Osho Continue reading
( Contributed by Nidhi)
On the path, I asked him: “Sir, you meet so many people, some are serious but others have twisted lives and thoughts. I have watched you and see you always have energy to deal with people regardless of what they want from you. How do you do it? Don’t you get tired?” Continue reading