75 Reminders for Tough Times
- You never know how strong you really are until being strong is the only choice you have.
- Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
- You cannot change what you refuse to confront.
- Nobody is perfect, and nobody deserves to be perfect. Nobody has it easy. You never know what people are going through. Every one of us has issues. So don’t belittle yourself or anyone else. Everybody is fighting their own unique war.
- Crying doesn’t indicate that you’re weak. Since birth, it has always been a sign that you’re alive and full of potential.
- No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying. (Read Unstoppable.)
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
- Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Let it go.
- Making one person smile can change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but their world. Start small. Start now.
- Sometimes you need to distance yourself to see things clearly.
- Never let success get to your head, and never let failure get to your heart.
- You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
- You can learn great things from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- Give up worrying about what others think of you. What they think isn’t important. What is important is how you feel about yourself.